Skip Navigation Links.

How to Get Student Transcripts

Transcripts are issued only at the request of the student. All transcript requests must be accompanied by fee payment.
Transcripts will not be issued until all financial obligations to the university college and any "Holds" which have been placed on the student's record, including Library, Admissions, and Residence, have been cleared.
Official transcripts for students admitted to university partners are available upon written request and with the appropriate fee from the partner institution.
Students who require proof of degree completion prior to convocation can request a letter from Enrolment Services.
Students can access an unofficial transcript online; for more information please refer to How To Access My Unofficial Transcript Online.
  • The Pas Campus Box 3000, 436 - 7th Street East, The Pas, MB R9A 1M7 Telephone: (204) 627-8500 / Toll Free: (866) 627-8500
  • Thompson Campus 55 UCN Drive, Thompson, MB R8N 1L7 Telephone: (204) 677-6450 / Toll Free: (866) 677-6450
© University College of the North (UCN)